OK folks, if you’ve procrastinated and put it off, now is the time to pick a CSA. Yep there are tons out there. How do you decide? Our CSA is a bit different from the standard ones out there. A little bit about ours:
- We are stewards of the soil. We feed the soil what it is lacking: calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, rock dust, fish. We do not use chemicals. We call ourselves a step above organic because we are. We are better than organic.
- Our CSA is free choice. You pick what you want each week.
- Your upfront payment acts as a credit card. You have this money to spend on the products you decide you want each week.
- We split our CSA into 4 – five week sessions. You can just do 1 session, 2, 3 or all of them. You can skip a week or two.
- We have a large size and a small size. You can mix and match. Again, you decide what you get and you control your spending. When you run out of money, you are done, or you can continue by paying each week.
We look forward to providing you and your family with great nutritious vegetables throughout the summer. Michelle and Keith